The eloZ1 Manufacturing Defects Analyzer is an in-circuit tester of the very latest generation, reliably detecting connection and assembly faults on printed circuit board assemblies. The eloZ1-400 is the compact version of the eloZ1. It is particularly suitable if there is only limited space to fit test appliances. The eloZ1-400 can also be used as a mobile test system.
The eloZ1 is designed as a modular system. It can be customized to the respective test application.
- The analog section is galvanically isolated from the digital section.
- Each generator has its own power supply.
- The stimulus unit can be used as a voltage source or as a current source.
- Basic version: up to ±10 V and up to ±1 A.
- Sense lines allow precision measurements with controlled voltage at the UUT.
- Current and voltage are measured dynamically and simultaneously.
- A multiplexer joins the eight internal analog rails to four rails.
- A full matrix connects the four rails to the test
- Functional tests
- Programming of Flash IC's etc
- Boundary Scan